demoralizing
Sailing yesterday was demoralizing with a capital F. I have to be the STUPIDEST person to *hem* on an Optimist. *Hides face* But it wasnt my fault really. Fine, just a tad bit. But come to think of it, it was rather amusing actually. Ahahaha The wind blew, my sail (including the mast ) got uprooted, the sail flapped around insanely, and the next thing you know, I was under water. Wth Ahahaha Must have been torture eh, Michelle? Seeing your nice (and not forgetting cute ) friend go down like that. Ahahaha
Its because of her that MsTeo is like that. Why why why must it affect us too?
Sailing; three bloody fuking days a week. Tuesday, Thursday, Friday Wtbf THREE! THREE I tell you! And like, we've got a lot of homework.
How am I suppose to go for sailing and be ready in time to go to school for the trip? How how how ? I'm going to convince my mother to talk to MsTeo. Ahahahaha Since theyre all chummy and stuff. Yuslina's going to write her a leter to excuse her from sailing too. If only MsTeo undestands our plight. Ahahaha And if I go for sailing tmrw, I wont have enough underwear. Ahahahaha!
Speaking of undergarments, Joan and Clio were screaming about them in the toilet yesterday. While the RI guys were out adjacent to the toilet eating. I reckon they puked after that. My goodness. Shame on you girls! Ahahaha
Oooh! Michelle, Its all about YOU, baby. Ahahahahaha
I'll continue later. As it is, I have to send my brother for Karatae. Tata!~~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home